🔥 Edureka Django Training: **
This Django vs Flask Video is about the comparison of Django and Flask based upon a few parameters. At the end of this video, you will be able to decide which one is the best for your web app. Below are the topics covered in this Django vs Flask video:
What is Django?
What is Flask?
Django Vs Flask
Check out our Django Training Playlist:
#Edureka #DjangoEdureka #DjangoCourse #DjangoVsFlask#DjangoTraining
Do subscribe to our channel and hit the bell icon to never miss an update from us in the future:
How does it work?
1. This is a 5 Week Instructor-led Online Course,40 hours of assignment and 20 hours of project work
2. We have a 24×7 One-on-One LIVE Technical Support to help you with any problems you might face or any clarifications you may require during the course.
3. At the end of the training, you will be working on a real-time project for which we will provide you a Grade and a Verifiable Certificate! It will a live project where you shall create a web application using the Django framework.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
About the Course
Edureka’s Python Django Training and Certification course is intended to help the learner obtain proficiency in Python programming and develop real-world web applications using Django. This course will cover both the basics and the advanced concepts like writing Python scripts, file operations in Python, working with Databases, creating Views, Templates, Forms, Models and REST APIs in Django.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Why learn Python Django?
Django, a popular & high-level python web framework, is Flat out amazing. Below are a few of the reasons.
Instagram, Facebook, Disqus, Pinterest, NASA, The Washington Post, and other top companies use Python with Django. For web developers, this means that mastering Python and its popular advanced frameworks like Django should ensure you’re able to find work or even build your own product or service as a startup.
Python is an ideal option for bootstrappers and startups because of its quick deployment and—as mentioned earlier—a lesser amount of required code next to Java, C, and PHP among others.
Python Django framework supports the use of human-readable website URLs, which isn’t only helpful from the actual user’s perspective but also to search engines, which use the keywords in the URL when ranking sites.
Django prevents a number of common security mistakes better than say, PHP does.
Moreover, the average salary of a Django professional is $117,000 / year in the US alone as reported by Indeed.com
For more information, please write back to us at email@example.com or call us at IND: 9606058406 / US: 18338555775 (toll-free)
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://benjaminjcohen.com/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- pip is not recognized as an internal or external command operable program or batch file
- Type, Len, Str, Int, Float Functions | Learn to Code with Python #10
- #8 Python Not Working In VScode | Integrate git bash with Visual Studio Code Part 2 (HINDI)
- What Can You Do with Python? – The 3 Main Applications
- #Python From lambda, map, reduce, filter to List, Dict & Set Comprehensions