How can you filter a list in Python using an arbitrary condition? The most Pythonic and most performant way is to use list comprehension [x for x in list if condition] to filter all elements from a list.
Read the full article at:
🐍 Cheating in Python? Of course! 🐍
Become a better coder! Download the 5x Python Cheat Sheet Course (PDF). It’s free!
See you soon — it’s fun! 🤓
Experts in their fields read more books! 📚
… [Book] Coffee Break Python ►
… [Book] Coffee Break Python workbook ►
… [Book] Coffee Break NumPy ►
… [Book] Brain Games Python ►
… [Book] Python One-Liners ►
Each book improves your skills 44% faster (compared to normal Python books) because of our unique puzzle-based learning system.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Top 14 MOST famous Python libraries & frameworks
- [SOLVED] 'python' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch…
- Functional Programming in Python: The "filter()" Function
- Python Frameworks | Top 5 Frameworks In Python | Django, Web2Py, Flask, Bottle, CherryPy | Edureka
- Map, Filter, and Reduce Functions || Python Tutorial || Learn Python Programming