How to fix “not recognized as internal or external Command, operable program or batch file ” 100% Work and it’s Easy
SUBSCRIBE channel :
Try changing the environment variables
Step by steps :
– Right click My Computer – Properties- Advanced System Settings.
– In the Advanced System Settings Tab, click on Environment variables and look for Path in System variables
– Click Edit and add C:WindowsSystem32; at the end of the string.MAKE SURE YOU DON’T DELETE THE REST OF THE STRING.
Visit Blog :
follow us in the media :
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Intermediate Python Tutorial #4 – Filter() Function
- Django vs. Flask which is the best python web development framework?
- Map and Filter Functions in Python – Python Tutorial for Absolute Beginners | Mosh
- Fixed: Python 3 is not recognized as an external or internal command
- Python Tutorial 31 – Type Casting using int() float() and str()