Python’s lambda, map, filter, and reduce functions simplify the job of working with lists. In this video, I will show you how to use each function in 1 simple example.
If you do have any questions with what we covered in this video then feel free to ask in the comment section below & I’ll do my best to answer those.
If you enjoy these tutorials & would like to support them then the easiest way is to simply like the video & give it a thumbs up & also it’s a huge help to share these videos with anyone who you think would find them useful.
Please consider clicking the SUBSCRIBE button to be notified for future videos & thank you all for watching.
You can find me on:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Lesson – 39 : Python3 – Python File Handling : Renaming and Deleting Files
- Malayalam | Python is Not Recognized as an Internal or External Command | Easy Solution by Code Band
- Beginner Python Tutorial 29 – Convert Integer to String (Concat int and str)
- Learn Flask for Python – Full Tutorial
- Clean Excel Data With Python Pandas – Removing Unwanted Characters