Python comprehensions are a very natural and easy way to create lists, dicts, and sets. They are also a great alternative to using maps and filters within python. If you are using maps, filters, or for loops to create your lists, then most likely you could and should be using comprehensions instead.
In this video, we will look at how comprehensions work, why you should be using them, and the benefits they have over the alternatives.
The code from this video can be found at:
✅ Support My Channel Through Patreon:
✅ Become a Channel Member:
✅ One-Time Contribution Through PayPal:
✅ Cryptocurrency Donations:
Bitcoin Wallet – 3MPH8oY2EAgbLVy7RBMinwcBntggi7qeG3
Ethereum Wallet – 0x151649418616068fB46C3598083817101d3bCD33
Litecoin Wallet – MPvEBY5fxGkmPQgocfJbxP6EmTo5UUXMot
✅ Corey’s Public Amazon Wishlist
✅ Equipment I Use and Books I Recommend:
▶️ You Can Find Me On:
My Website –
My Second Channel –
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- ping is not recognized as internal or external command – Solved 2018
- Python Tutorial: File Objects – Reading and Writing to Files
- How to Fix Python is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch..
- String Processing in Python: String to Integer
- NEW SUPER EASY WAY OF GETTING GOLD IN MINECRAFT?! | Python Plays Minecraft Survival [Episode 62]