Get The Learn to Code Course Bundle!
Enroll directly on Udemy!
In the 10th episode of our learn to code with Python tutorial series we will cover a few of the essential built-in functions. The type functions allows you to identify they data type. The Len function will give you the character length of a string. The Str function enables you to convert a piece of data to a string. The Int function allows you to convert data to integers. The float function allows you to convert an integer to a float.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- pip is not recognized as an internal or external command operable program or batch file
- Django Vs Flask | Django Vs Flask: Which is better for your Web Application? | Edureka
- #8 Python Not Working In VScode | Integrate git bash with Visual Studio Code Part 2 (HINDI)
- What Can You Do with Python? – The 3 Main Applications
- #Python From lambda, map, reduce, filter to List, Dict & Set Comprehensions