What is Python used for? What can you do with Python? Watch this video to find out 🙂
Looking for a Python tutorial for beginners? I have a playlist for that here:
Also, if you’re looking for a good Django tutorial, I recommend the book called Django for Beginners. You can find it here:
You can also find the free sample chapters of that book here:
And, you should follow me on Twitter:
Links I mentioned in the video:
– frontend vs backend (my explanation):
– Flask vs Django:
– My data visualization tutorial video:
– The quora thread about desktop applications:
Outline (check the comment section for a clickable version):
0:44 : Web development intro
1:08 : Why web framework?
1:28 : Which Python web framework should you use?
2:30 : Machine learning intro – what is machine learning?
4:36 : Machine learning with Python
5:10 : How to learn machine learning
5:33 : Data analysis / visualization – an example
7:23 : Data analysis / visualization with Python
8:14 : Scripting – what is it?
9:20 : What about game development?
9:50 : What about desktop applications?
10:48 : What about embedded applications?
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://benjaminjcohen.com/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- #Python From lambda, map, reduce, filter to List, Dict & Set Comprehensions
- [Hindi] Pip Is Not Recognized as Internal or External Command |Python|Windows 10|2019 🔥🔥🔥
- 4 Frameworks de Machine Learning de Python
- Python Pandas Tutorial (Part 4): Filtering – Using Conditionals to Filter Rows and Columns
- Python | 2 Ways to Delete Rows From Imported Data! (Data Cleansing)